DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BEFORE SANCTION
(Along with the Application Form)
Partnership Deed/Memorandum & Articles Or Association of the company.
- DIC/SIA or any other registration/licence.
- Registration/Incorporation Certificates of Firm/Company.
- Permission/NOC/Opinion form:
- Drug Controller.
- Director of Tourism.
- Pollution Board etc.
- Any other requisite licence/Permission as per project.
Project Report with supplementary information
- Certified copy of Lease deed/Sale deed/Rent agreement.
- Blue print & Estimates for building. Building map approved
by competent authority.
- Quotations for Plant & Machinery (from 2 to 3 reputed
suppliers for each item).
- Quotation for Electric motor. Transformer, Generators etc.
- Quotation for other major capital items (from 3 reputed
- Details regarding Bio-Data,Experience,Property, Bank
Accounts and Income details in specified proforma and
appendix III with latest self attested passport size
photograph in case of Proprietor/Partners/Directors/
- Experience Certificate.
- Audited Balance sheet,Profit & Loss A/c.,Trading Account
etc. of Application/Associate/Family/Sister Concern for the
last three years with brief specifying sales, purchase,
profit & losses etc.
- Source of Finance for own contribution.
- Trial balance showing investment, if project is under
- For power from M.P.Electricity Board.
- For water from PHE/Municipal Corporation.
- For raw material from bulk suppliers,specifying rates, terms
& conditions etc.
- For finished goods from bulk buyers.
- For working capital loan from Bank.
- For unsecured loans from relatives etc.
Specific Requirements in Case of a Company:
- List of Shareholder-Existing as well as proposed with their
- Resolution for making the loan application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AFTER SANCTION
(For Availing Disbursement)
In Case of Free hold Property
- Original title deed of the land, where the unit is proposed
to be set up. Originals of all the title deeds of
predecessors, by whom title is passed on to the seller. If
more holding/properties are comprised and only part of it is
sold or purchased then certified copies of such title deeds.
- Title deeds should be in favour of the party (concern)
availing the loan.
- Search certificate from sub-register of the district/sub-
district with in whose jurisdiction the property is
situated, for the last 13 years showing all particulars,
transactions including mortgage/ transfer, but if the
transaction is prior to 13 year,then search from the said
date/year of the transaction be obtained. The search may be
carried out by application through his advocate of later
from Zone/ Branch be obtained for search to be carried out
by the sub-registar concerned.
- Certified copies of Khasra records for the last 13 years,
but if the transaction is prior to 13 years, then from the
year in which the said transaction took place.
- Diversion order from SDO in respect of the land diverted for
the purpose of industry and if it is found that area
diverted does not have clear access to the land from public
road, such portion should be got diverted.
- Aksh - Naksh (field - map) issued by revenue officer showing
the clear access to the land and demarking the diverted
portion of land and its surroundings.
- Diversion premium paid receipt or certificate from revenue
officer to this effect.
- Rin-Pustika original Part I may be retained and Part II be
returned back to the borrower after retaining photocopy of
the same. This is to be returned only after documentation.
- While scrutiny of the title, if it is found that the Khasra
records for the last 20 years are required to establish the
clear title, then only in such cases the same are required
to be furnished.
- If title deed in favour of the borrower or in favour of the
predecessor bears the security mark of magistrate against
bail of any accused, the same be got cancelled first.
IN CASE OF LEASE FROM GOVERNMENT/AKVN/DIC
- Original lease deed/s is to be obtained at the time creation
of mortgage, the forwarding letter from the concerning
authority (lessor) should be un-conditional. It should not
restrict the right of sale by the corporation, keeping the
first charge of the lessor over and above the claims of the
financial institutions. It is clarified that no permission
for mortgage is required of the lessor if the lease deed
itself makes exemption for the financial institutions, to
dispense with such prior permission. Generally this is
included and provided by the allotment of the land and shed
rules 1971(Rule 20) and are also adopted by the MPAKVN and
provided for this in the lease deed.
- The search report from the concerned sub-registrar should be
obtained for the period from the date of lease deed to upto
- No premium of land should remaind unpaid at the time of
documentation and if it is on deffered payment, no
instalment should stand unpaid or over-due at the time of
documentation and also at the time of first release of loan.
- The lease should be for the object for which the loan has
been applied for the lease should be in favour of the
person/persons/entity applying for the loan, otherwise this
will be required to be transferred infavour of legal
entity, to which loan is sanctioned.
- Receipt of up-to-date payment of lease rent or no-dues
certificate from lessor.
IN CASE OF A COMPANY
- A copy of memorandum and articles of associations of
company,duly signed by managing director of company (with
- A copy of resolution of the board of directors of the
company regarding the execution of the documents and
affixation of common seal in accordance with the provisions
of article of association;of the company and if Table-A
is adopted, then as per provision of Table-A.
- Certificate of chartered Accountant/Advocate in respect of
capital structure of company and verification of charges as
per records maintained by ROCs.
- Income Tax clearance certificate in respect of company and
- Certified copy of resolutions passed under section293(i) a
and (i) d of companies act (in case of limited company).
- Business Commencement certificate (in respect of a limited
IN CASE OF A PARTNERSHIP FIRM
- Copy of the latest partnership deed with correct name of
firm, duly signed by all the partners.
- Firm registration certificate from the registrar of firms
- Income Tax clearance certificate of all the partners.
- If the loanee concern, though being the first loanee
concern of the corporation, proposes to setup the industry,
its partners/directors or associate concern may be already
in trading business or some other business, may incur the
sales tax liability. Therefore such parties are required to
submit sales tax clearance and other statutory dues
clearances that is ESI,PF, Income Tax, Excise etc. The same
will apply also to the loanee concern approaching for
- The sales tax exemption certificate deferring the sales tax
for a period of 3 to 7 years as the case may be also
CLAIM FOR FIRST DISBURSEMENT OF LOAN
- Application for disbursement duly filled in alongwith
details of expenditure incurred of Land, Building &
Machinery etc. in the prescribed proformas.
- Latest Trial Balance duly certified by the Chartered
- Advance money receipt duly signed by the Proprietor/All the
Partners/Authorised Directors and authenticated by the
Banker of the borrower.
- Insurance cover notes regarding comprehensive insurance of
the properties on which disbursement in desired. (in joint
name of borrower & MPFC)
- Sanction letter of working capital from Bank.
- Certificate of registration of charge with the Registrar of
Companies (in case of companies).
- Sanction letter from MPEB for power.
- Any paper/document in compliance of special terms &
conditions of sanction letter.